DIENES is a German, medium-sized family business and a global specialist for industrial cutting solutions. Founded in 1913, DIENES is market leader in the areas of straight and circular knives, knife holders and cutting systems for industrial applications.
• Our patents have established new standards in regard to slitting technologies worldwide.
• With around 500 employees, we are the partner of choice for the paper manufacturing and processing industry worldwide.
• We are always at your side - starting with the development over the manufacturing of high-quality circular and straight knives, pneumatic knife holders as well as fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual slitting systems and ending with a full service.
• Our slitting systems with circular and straight knives for cross sheeters (up to 1,000 g/m2), bobbin slitters, narrow and large roll slitters / single drum and two drum winders (up to 3,100 m/ min) are available as plug-in systems or completely assembled and integrated by our specialists at your site.
• We are specialised in minimizing dust formation, quick format changes in conjunction with high quality slit edges and high level of occupational safety.